The Craftsman's Place
All of our leather products we create and design personally; hand cut from premium cowhide, hand tooled, hand dyed, hand stitched, hand laced! Examples of our equine items are located here. Customization is virtually limitless for our equine products: any size, color, tooling, tooled lettering, nameplates, silver accents, etc.
Check out The Craftsman's Place website & facebook page below for a bigger list of current items for sale that include handmade leather wallets, checkbooks, purses, custom leather goods, custom furniture, cabinetry, and more!
LEATHER HALTERS: pictured is average horse size, black leather, sterling silver hardware, Thoroughbred show halter style. Can make any size & any oil color, can also add tooling, tool your horse's name or add silver nameplate.
Most around $50-$80 depending on detail.
LEATHER BRIDLES: pictured is average horse size, sterling silver hardware, western browband with floral tooling. As always there are MANY custom options.
Most around $80+ depending on detail.
REINS: Picture 1 yacht rope turquoise, 7ft loop rein. Picture 2 cotton white 8ft split reins.
Picture 3 paracord green/blue barrel reins.
Reins of any kind: yacht rope, cotton, paracord, mohair, mecate, leather - loop, split - any length - add slobber straps, leather ends, clips, tooling - any color.
Reins $25+ depending length and materials.
KEYCHAINS: Any size, color, shape, concho. All leather, leather lacing. - $15-20 depending on size.
TACK REPAIR: Minor to major saddle/tack repair.
Pictured client saddle repair included full replacement of all binding for front & back cinch, new tie strings, and re-stained color on seat. - Prices vary.
Non-Horse Related Work: We do everything from detailed purses/wallets to simple affordable koozies.
Check out the facebook page above for more photos and examples.
If you don't see a certain product pictured WE CAN DO IT! Anything you can imagine, we can make happen. More examples of things we have done include breast collars, spur straps, stirrups, chaps, chinks, belts,
gun holsters, ammo belts, knife sheaths, phone cases, the list goes on and on.
YES bling or fringe can be added to anything!
Non-Ranch Products - For Sale
We do take saddles/tack sets on consignment
Kiefer Horse Trailer
- Great condition
- Bumper pull
- '98 partial steel partial fiber
- 2 horse, could hold 3 without dividers
- Slant load
- Padded removable dividers
- Tack room, spacious w/ 2 saddle racks
- Clean title
- Over 7' tall fits about any horse, have hauled thoroughbreds and drafts in it
- Brand new tires
- Asking what we paid for it, we unfortunately just don't need this anymore would like it to go to good use.
Price: $6,000 (firm)
SOLD Circle Y Flex Tree Park & Trail Saddle
- Great condition
- 16" seat
- 7" gullet
- Flex Tree
- All leather, padded seat for hours/days of trail riding comfort
- Perfect for daily riding AND showing
- Very high quality saddle will last forever
- Price is FIRM we do NOT want to sell this it's perfect for everything but we could use the extra money and we are mostly training/using training saddles
Price: $1,000 (firm)